Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Return to ORIGIN

After almost 3 years I returned to the orign. With full of joy, grief, happiness and sorrow, I waited it to come. I was so excited that I cannot expalin about my feeling in words retun to the origin. It seems like I waited for a long era to return here. It seems as if I got in heaven of charm. But now the time has come,this tragic time has returned again, in which I should return leaving the origin, the origin apart form myself. The pain of leaving the origin is arising in my heart for what I don’t knowmy right’s . my mind says I should not have waisted such a long period in origin, but my heart says it is not enough to stay at the origin. My mind says if I would get such a pain and grief while returning, better not to have happiness of origin. But my heart says everything has grief, but the origin has omen. Some times it feels such that the mind is right. I cannot bear the pain of sorrow that arises while being apart from origin. But some times feels it is part of nature, I should return. Times is a stone hearted, no feeling on him as like he is punishing others for his own pain.

No comments: