Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day's OF ChildHood

In the dark black sky, when I stare to those twinkling stars I always feel as if I’m experiencing the heaven, The heaven in the sense that all the charm, happiness and fulfilled wishes were there, it is as the days of childhood the day of innocence, adventure and full of fun. Especially I cannot forget chatting with the grandma after coming form school. Mostly listening her fairy tales while sleeping at night, looking at sky and trying to fly like birds, playing with small stones, steps and skipping, sailing paper boat to rainfall, racing with the butterflies to catch them and numerous moments that cannot be forgotten. The day’s of childhood, doing a lot of naughty works as quarreling with parents to fulfill the wishes, playing with food making mesh, acting of having a cigarette as an adult, scratching and throwing toys while getting angry and lot of many more that cannot be explained in words. I can’t forget the dreams from my childhood of being a successful personality in society, to help old and helpless people, to make a step ahead for whole generation. I can’t forget those days passed with my friends roaming up to late evening. Getting punished by teacher when homework is not completed, scold from parents, crying from the fear of exams and making vacation joyful. Those are the things that are passed but the memories still linger. Those are the captured unforgettable moments of my life. I cannot forget those days at heaven also, those wonderful days. Today also as I stay a silence far from this busy world,I wish to have those childhood days which have been lost,…lost within me. I want to search it, find it because those were the best days of my life and would be.



Krity of:-
Prashant Dhewaju.
(Dean Project)

No comments: